Our site SWISS KRONO in Sully sur Loire in Loiret
Through its company SWISS KRONO S.A.S present in France since 1988 in Sully sur Loire (45), the SWISS KRONO Group asserts its presence in France.
Today, SWISS KRONO S.A.S employs 400 people in France to produce and market wood-based products: particle board and slabs, OSB and MDF, melamine decorative panels, HPL laminates, edgebanding, laminate flooring.
Thanks to its sales, technical and logistics teams and a very efficient production tool, SWISS KRONO S.A.S is focused on providing you with the best services. In perfect harmony with the group’s ethics, Sully’s French factory, managed by Vincent ADAM, continues to invest in new manufacturing processes designed to increase its competitiveness while reducing its environmental impact.
The objectives are clear:
- Anticipate customer requirements in terms of supply: Design, materials processing, product performance and ergonomics, delivery times.
- Protect the environment with investments and process improvements to reduce the carbon footprint. Provide and share expertise for optimal use of products:
- Provide explanatory data sheets, safety reports and other legal documents guaranteeing the reliability of our materials.
- Organise training and learning sessions to teach about and optimise new processes.
The SWISS KRONO France factory in a few figures
- 400 employees
- 1,000,000 m3 of finished products each year
- 1.2 million tonnes of wood/year
- 180 trucks/day of raw materials
- 100 trucks/day of finished products
- More than 230 million euros of investment in 30 years
- An industrial site of 60 hectares
Our eco-responsible approach is reflected in our supplies and in the waste-to-energy conversion of the bark to produce our energy
- 15 trips around the world saved each year (600,000 km/year) thanks to our local wood supply
- 160 tonnes of bark per day to supply 58% of the site’s energy needs